HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

6.12.2010

wow really?

 

 

So I went for a run today.

In town

on a paved trail.

Apparently summer decided to

make an appearance.

Cool….or not

It was 73 by the time

I got back to my car.

I started out great!

Made it to the half way point

in my 5K

and thought I

was.going.to.die!

I use a fanny pack for

my iPod and cell phone.

It was much bigger today

than I remember it being

during Bloomsday,

My hat just kept the heat in

so off it went

didn’t care how my hair looked

I was in survival mode.

I walked to rest of the way back to my car.

I learned a lot.

After 6 months of running

I thought I knew all there

was to know.

Oh well

There is always

Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...