HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

6.28.2010

still at it

 

 

So I am still running

Went to watch the

Coeur d Alene Ironman

pretty inspiring

Would like to try a

Triathlon

but who knows

I am staying on track

for the Sandpoint Scenic Half

up to 4 miles….

I am still a wogger though

you know

Walker/Jogger

my pace varies

12-15 min. mile

I would be happy to be closer to 12

but

in January I was happy

just to be able to move

forward…..and faster

than a 20 minute mile


What are you up to for the summer race wise?

leave me a comment with

your plans….

1 comment:

  1. AHA! It works! :) This summer I plan on wogging my way to running... Right now I only wog 2-3 times per week and I need to do that daily!! I am excited to see this blog and plan on catching up on your other posts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...