Waaay back in April I blogged HERE about how I really liked my Nike Pegasus.
I bought them because my girlfriend wore them.
She also has knee issues so I thought I try them.
I liked them at first.
So much so I started wearing them all the time.
Then it started. It being achilles tendonitis in my right ankle.
It was a slow start.
Getting out of bed and not being able to move
my ankle…then the icing at night.
So I e-mailed Brooks
and asked if I could review
a pair of their shoes.
Well lo and behold I got a YES.
This was a few months ago.
My tendonitis is so much better.
I am actually in physical therapy now too….
but it was better before I started.
I need to get another pair to run in.
My knees and ankle don’t ache
at the end of the day
like they did in my Nike’s
So on a scale of 1-10
I give my Brooks Ghost 3’s an 8
only because in the real world
I don’t know if I could afford them.
But entirely WORTH every penny!
Dude! How awesome that they gave you some shoes to review!
ReplyDeleteI love my Ghost 3s!
I have a pair of Ghost 2's which are good for my supination and are great for the light running and the walking that I do and my orthotics work well with them. I got them on sale with a coupon at Dick's sporting goods online just after the holidays last year. Lucky girl, enjoy those shoes & thanks for the review. I've love a new pair!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE BROOKS! I used to wear them all the time. I could always find them at Big 5... but now? Never. I would love to get my feet back into a pair of those, especially now that I'm running!
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck! That's AWESOME you asked to review their product! I wear Brooks as well, and LOVE them. I bought some Brooks Utopia Thermal pants for the winter -- they are awesome!
ReplyDelete