HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

8.11.2010

Getting my groove back

I think I am finally getting my groove back.
Did I tell ya'all I stepped on a nail?
I did
Two weeks of no running

I am feeling good now
my foot still aches once in awhile
but it is my achilles that is a pain
As long as I ice it
after a run
or
when it feels stiff
or
when it hurts
I
am good.
Why do I run?
I find if I am in
the mood to run
I better go
run
because that mood
may not happen again
in the same day
I LOVE
the way my body feels
AFTER
a run
I have yet to regret
going out
even if I felt after 100 yards
I wanted to turn around
I LOVE how
my legs feel tired
or
how sweaty I am
I know
GROSS
but it just proves to me
that I put an effort into it
I also LOVE
the feeling of a
COLD SHOWER
afterwards

Why do you run?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...