HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

10.02.2010

5K Day

 

no pictures

no cheers from the crowd

no actual race

just me and my lil ‘ol self

I ended up doing 4 miles

2 miles in town

got too stinking hot

and

drove 15 minutes to home

I decided I felt better and ran 2 more

I sure hope it isn’t 73 out

next Sunday for the

10K

In January I couldn’t

WALK

4 miles much less

wog it

Okay jog a bit, walk a bit

I have completed BOTH

Race for the Cure’s

without walking

Something special about them

I am motivated.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! Great run! Especially in the heat. I think I'm more of a baby in the heat than the cold. Thanks for taking part in 5K day. And wow on how far you've come since January! Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...