HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

7.20.2010

things I learned

 

The Sage Memorial 5K was so far my worst race ever!

Worst in terms of how I was feeling etc.

BEST in terms of fun though!

  • Don’t drink coffee (ie Mocha) 20 minutes before race
  • Go to the bathroom…even if you don’t think you need to
  • Drink water the morning of
  • Drink water the night before
  • AF came to town and I don’t normally run when AF is here
  • Every race can’t be a PR
  • I can only go up/get better from here

 

Sunday afternoon I stepped on a nail….

Had to make a trip to the ER for a tetanus shot

I still can’t walk normal on it

I hope I make it to the Timber Days 5 miler.

At least I have to let it heal so

hopefully my achilles  will heal also

ice. elevation. ibuprofen

repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...