HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

1.03.2011

what the therapist said

 

It wasn’t as bad as I had expected

No boot for my achilles

I got a really ‘cool’ foam roller

for my left IT band

He basically said

you started running

liked it

liked the endorphins

but your body mechanics

don’t support running

SO

we need to get it so

it all works together

my core

and

my

hips

need major strengthening

Crosstrain

stretch

roll

PT 2x a week

because I live so far away

work at it at home

I told him my goals

my races this year

my 3day in August

and

he didn’t laugh

at the idea of

a few Tri’s

actually said it would be

good!

So that is where I am

my calves are screeming

because I had to do calf raises

whatever

I will run again…..

just not right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...