HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

1.11.2011

who am I?


I am a mom to 4
ages 11 1/2 to 20
no I am not old enough to
have a 20yr old
I started running 1 yr ago
weighing in at
163 lbs
I have since lost
15 lbs and 22 inches overall
Why did I start?
The Principal had suggested
we run Bloomsday
sure I said
lets do it
My first 5K on the treadmill
was 58 minutes
I felt like I had won a marathon!
I continued to train for that 12K
and decided to try a 5K
Race for the Cure
in honor of
I then did Bloomsday
and a few more 5K’s
Every time I got out there
I did it for Jamie thinking
she would probably
really LOVE to be running
Jamie lost her battle
October 4th, 2010
My goal is to always run
Race for a Cure
Spokane
and
Coeur d’ Alene
This August I am walking the
3 Day for a Cure
in
Minneapolis
with my cousin Jill (Jamie’s sister)
I am injured right now
and doing PT
for ITBS, Patellar tendinitis and achilles tendinitis
I will run again!
For Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...