2011 results
Finish Time: 1:53:19
Overall Place: 24,930 out of 50,611
Ran with a pace of 15:11 per mile
Placed 471st among 943 people the same age
Placed 256th out of 587 among 40-year-old females
2010 results
Finish Time: 2:07:42
Overall Place: 30,912 out of 49,943
Ran with a pace of 17:07 per mile
Placed 603rd among 960 people the same age
Placed 368th out of 607 among 39-year-old females
Ok so I will quit kicking myself for my results of this yrs. Bloomsday. Overall I did well…I just know I could have done better. At least I am 15ish lbs lighter than I was last yr…maybe 15 more by next year.
That is awesome! The imrovments are great!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou did great and LOOK at your pictures!! You have definitely lost weight! :) I'm looking forward to a PR next year too, since I have one to compare it to now. Maybe we can run together next year since they won't stick me in Lilac again!?
ReplyDelete~Dawn @ 5 Kids and a Dog