Longest run evah!
I actually felt pretty good
after I was done
other than be
HUNGRY!
Oh and now my stomach
ya
it doesn’t like
Shot Bloks
which is too bad
cause I love them!
Here are my splits
not great, but I am ok
cause I
SURVIVED 8 MILES!
Mile 1 13:02 (potty break at park)
Mile 2 13:14 (went wrong way,lots of traffic)
Mile 3 13:44 (another stop)
Mile 4 13:35 (back on Centennial Trail)
Mile 5 14:23 (taking in the view)
Mile 6 13:47 (around Riverstone Park a few times)
Mile 7 14:08 (underestimated, had to go past the KROC)
Mile 8 14:10 (Just wanted to be done, was HUNGRY!)
So this running thing isn’t so bad!
Way to go! That's awesome! I go to six miles this weekend. I'm excited to push myself a little more. That feeling of accomplishment is rather addictive.
ReplyDeleteWay to get it done!
ReplyDelete