HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

6.20.2011

I ran 10 miles….on purpose

 

I have BUSTED through that wall

I wogged 10 whole miles!

I was supposed to go 9

I should have gone 9

The first 6 were great!

No potty stops

No pain

In fact my turn around was supposed

to be 4.5

and I was feeling

so great

I kept going!

Uh ya

Mile 6 was a 15 minute

bathroom stop from

HELL

Got going again

and mile 7 my ITBS

is BAAAAD

like gotta walk

more than run bad

Like

I feel tears bad

(not a crier)

I walked most of

miles 8 and 9

I gave it a valiant effort for the last mile

I was NOT going to walk it in

and I didn’t

Barely!

Mile 1:  14

Mile 2:  13:09

Mile 3:  14:19

Mile 4:  13:43

Mile 5:  14:07

Mile 6:  14:10

Mile 7:  13:55

Mile 8:  15:30!

Mile 9:  15:26

Mile 10:  15:41

I then went to Car d Lane

and walked about 4 miles

no stiffness for this chick!

Exhaustion?

Yep

Slept most of Saturday away

BUT

I ran 10 miles

ON PURPOSE

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! Next Sunday I've got my first 8 mile run. I haven't decided if I'm more nervous or excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what I call a character-builder! When you look back on this run, say during a race, you will know you are one tough runner!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...