HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

9.11.2011

another half

This Sunday!

I have run a total of

MAYBE 4 times

since my last half

I have all sorts of reasons

and

excuses

It is what it is

I know I will finish

I hope I PR

I still like to run

I feel great after I have run

I just am not making it a priority

life is happening

kids

mom

life

I need to refocus

I need to run again!

1 comment:

  1. I did a 5k yesterday after not running for 3 weeks, it was brutal. :) But I finished in 40 minutes. 3 minutes slower than my last one, but it keeps me runing. right? My goal is to run a half marathon! How do you keep your mind entertained when you are feeling weak?

    tgberg11 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...