So on twitter the other day I kept seeing
Hmm
I ask what is a #Shredhead
Oh it’s those of us that follow
Jillian Michaels and her
30 day shred
Oh cool
I tried that once from Netflix.
It went back the next day
So today
was my 2nd day on level 1
and it counted as homeschool PE
because the kids joined in.
I have to say it is much easier…if her workouts
are easy…than when I tried back in January…
Probably the RUNNING"!
I will be taking pictures along the way….
Won’t be posting them though…well maybe
I have this video too and did it for a bit until I got a Curves membership. I might get back to doing this along with the other Biggest Loser videos I have on my off days because I need to get in more cardio since I am only really doing weight training at Curves. Need to change some things up because I am at a massive plateau right now :) Keep me posted. Would love to see if this works for you :)
ReplyDelete