HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

12.21.2010

the DX

So it isn’t the end of the world

the doc said I have

Patellar Tendonitis

Tight IT Band

and

Achilles Tendonitis

I start my

6-8 weeks of PT

on January 3rd

35 minutes away

because you know

I have that kind of time

and money for gas

Part of me says

screw it

I don’t need to do PT

I don’t need to run

it costs money

for races

for clothes

for the gear

but I

LIKE RUNNING!

I have

GOALS!

I want to finish

a half marathon

and

a Sprint Tri

and yes my

HUGE GOAL

Coeur d Alene Ironman 2015

The year I turn 45

so bring on the PT

Let’s do this!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to a chiro for my issues. My pelvis is pretty out of line. Pain is usually the end result of a problem somewhere else. Like knee pain is usually a foot/mechanics issue or a hip/lower back problem. I hope the PT goes well. Rest, no matter how long it takes, is usually the best remedy.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...