HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

12.14.2010

my running playlist

  1. Activate    Stellar Kart  
  2. All We    Worth Dying For 
  3. Collapse    The Letter Black   
  4. Collide    Skillet  
  5. Eyes    Stellar Kart  
  6. Friend Like That    Hawk Nelson  
  7. Get Down    Audio Adrenaline   
  8. Hanging On By A Thread    The Letter Black  
  9. Lose Control    Stellar Kart  
  10. One Way Jesus    Hillsong   
  11. Procrastinating    Stellar Kart   
  12. Unite    Worth Dying For
  13. I Gotta Feeling    Black Eyed Peas  
  14. Revolution    Worth Dying For  

What are some of your faves? I need some new tunes!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I have a ton. Let's see what my iTunes shows:

    This Time, Run, Dry, Vow, Down, Saved, and Tonight by Kutless
    Ocean Floor, Get Down, Mighty Good Leader, I'm Alive, and Good Life by Audio Adrenaline
    Bus Driver, Stupid Kid, 40 Acres, and Daring Daylight Escape by Caedmon's Call
    Things We Go Through by Hawk Nelson
    Prodigal, Set Me Free, and American Dreams by Casting Crowns
    Alien Youth by Skillet
    Dance, Dance by Fallout Boy
    Pain, Get Out Alive and Just Like You by Three Days Grace
    Miracle by Story Side B

    I have more, too but this is probably enough for one post. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...