HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

3.28.2011

2 halves make a whole

Okay
maybe not in this case
My 1st half will be
See Jane Run~Seattle in July
then
You Go Girl~Tacoma in September

I was born in Seattle
for whatever reason
for my journey
though not over
I need that 1st half to be Seattle

Tacoma in September?
I will already be over on that side of the mountains
to drop my kids with their Oma
for a 7 day cruise to Alaska
and since I am still not small enough
to fit in their luggage as a stowaway
I will run another half marathon

What races are on your schedule?

8 comments:

  1. We're race twinsies! You Go Girl is so fun - Tacoma is my hometown, so it's fine to run on all of these streets I drove on for 18+ years!

    Looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing both of those, as well! Fun times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My second 5K is Thursday and the third is mid-April. I'll probably do one or two more before summer in the South makes the options slim. I'll be training inside on my treadmill, though, for my first 1/2 marathon in November.

    Good luck on your first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by from the party. I love to run as well. Come check ours out at {th}ink: http://bookreviewsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog from celdridge. She stopped by my blog and commented that you were doing the See Jane Run Half marathon. That is my second half for this season. :-) It looks like a lot of fun.

    Races on my schedule this year are:
    Seahawks 5K - April 10th <---it coincides with my training run so I figured it would be a fun way to do my training run
    Seattle Rock n Roll Half - June 25th
    See Jane Run Half - July 17th
    Portland Marathon - October 9th <--That will be my first full marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a beginner runner! I have ran 1 5k and that was by myself at my home, I timed myself! :) I found your blog on the UBP! I really look forward to reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you from the Party! Good luck on the half.

    My first tri of the season is Sunday. I am so excited. It is very nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Love your blog and FB. Find me at www.way2goodlife.com
    P.S. Also if you can find a minute and vote for me as elenka29 here http://www.mamavation.com/2011/03/vote-for-mamavation-mom-3.html
    (it's a competition to get into fitness bootcamp. There is no registration - just click and submit). Looking forward to reading more of your posts

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...