HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

4.05.2011

a new plan…again

 

Well

I have changed my training plan

yet again

I am not going to

be able to walk the

3 Day for a Cure

in

Minneapolis.

Even if I were able to raise

the

$2300

with gas prices

as INSANE as they are

I can’t get there.

In October when I signed up

it wasn’t an issue

So

I will just

ya, just

run

See Jane Run

July 17th in Seattle

and

You Go Girl

September 18th in Tacoma

My goals?

To finish Seattle

PR Tacoma

Until I start that training

I am going to focus on strength

increasing my muscle to fat ratio

Just going with the flow…

Do you find plans change often?

1 comment:

  1. My plans change quite a bit. Life happens and there isn't much I can do but I try and go with the flow.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...