So this run pretty much sucked. I felt great for the first mile and was like oh oh….bathroom stop needed. It went downhill from there. I couldn’t for more than a few feet
E took the camera to take pictures and J2 and the Principal rode their bikes as well. So it was THE BEST time I have had on a 5K. Worst time pace wise…but we got out there as a family. No cell phones, no tv, no Wii. This is my all time favorite route now.
The knee brace is hard to maneuver with capris
The Principal pretty much just circled around me. Tried to encourage me to RUN…uh…honey I CAN’T!
Just fast enough to tell her to put the camera away!
I sure feel skinnier than this outfit looks
What is a 5K without an ant hill to throw rocks at
Congrats on the fun run. It looks like you had a blast with the family.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Love the pics, and your headband. Cancer does suck. Way to be active as a family!
ReplyDelete