HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

4.17.2011

The Run Down

Race for the Cure 2011

DSCN5998

because we all need pictures of ducks

0417010844

Here I am all cute before the race

I think I may have to hunt down a

running skirt

DSCN5999

So this run was not

what I had hoped

DSCN6000

I didn’t run the whole thing

I didn’t PR

or even

PR the race from last year

There were, again, a ton of walkers

I just wasn’t feeling it

For one I am not an early riser

and

I am an hour away from any run in Spokane

So I always have to get up

early

I felt great this morning

and even when I got in line at the start

I just ran out of gas early!

DSCN6003

Pretty sure it is because I am a heel striker

not a

toe runner

I ran on the treadmill the other day

barefoot

and love it

Hmmmm maybe I need to change things up???

0417010950

I will still run Race for the Cure for Jamie

just might be in

Coeur d Alene

less people

3 comments:

  1. Well I am COMPLETELY impressed...even if you don't think you did your best. GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a heel striker as well. I may have to work on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way - I absolutely cannot run a race that starts before 10 am well. I think a small part of it is nutrition. Great job on your race - even though you feel you didn't run well, you still did something not many people do - great job!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...