HomeAbout MeHomeAbout Me

4.15.2011

Losing it

Yep I am losing it

weight!

In August I was 152

Today 145!

I am down 7ish pounds

I say 7ish

because the same 2 pounds

seem to miss me

and come back

I am not sure what exactly is the

key because I haven’t been to

the gym in 2 weeks!

I quit taking

fat burner pills

I started taking

Kelp tablets

and

I am drinking

Muscle Milk smoothies

Which by the way

THE best price on powder

is Costco

it is an investment

but MUCH better price than

Wal Mart

 

So my first race of the season is SUNDAY!

Race for the Cure 5K

This was my first race ever last spring.

I hope to PR that time

and if the world is on my side

PR my 5K time Smile

I will be blog about the race Sunday night

2 comments:

thanks so much for stopping by! Happy running!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...